Sizing and measurements of vintage clothing can vary from standardizing sizing of today. In the following sizing and measurements section we provide you with detailed size charts to help you determine whether or not a vintage item will fit correctly. Our garment measurements are taken in centimeters with the item laid flat to make sure that when they reach you, they fit you like a charm!
We don’t accept returns. Please consider the size and measurements table when there’s any doubt before purchasing a certain garment or contact us if you have any additional questions about sizing at firstname.lastname@example.org
SIZE CHART WOMEN'S APPAREL
MEASUREMENTS FOR JEANS (cm)
For bottomwear we measure the waistband all the way around. This should match your actual waist measurement. Please consider the other measurements stated below when in doubt:
- Waist - Measured from one side of the waist band to the other, and double the number to get the waist measurement. Elasticated waist measurements are given with the waist stretched in proportion to the garment.
- Hip - Wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips.
- Length - Measured from the top of the waistband to the hem.
- Inseam length - Measured from the top of the inside leg to the hem.
- Rise - Measured from the middle of the crotch seam (right between your legs) to the top of the waistband.
MEASUREMENTS FOR STUDIO DENIM (cm)
For our Reconstructed Levis we've made a separate sizing table. We measure the waistband all the way around. This should match your actual waist measurement. In addition to your own waist measurement you can use the Standard en European sizing as a reference.